What You’ll learn
|How to prepare for each section of the SAT exam and the optional essay|
|Essential test-taking tips and strategies that can be applied to each section of the exam|
|How to identify common grammatical errors|
|Techniques to set up and solve a variety of math concepts with and without a calculator|
|Strategies to analyze reading comprehension passages & solve comprehension|
|Test-day tips and time-management skills|
Course DescriptionThe SAT 4-Week Boot Camp is designed to prepare students to take the SAT by equipping them with skills and test-taking strategies to improve their scores. The course will cover content and strategies for Reading, Writing, Math, and the optional essay. Upon completion of the course, students should understand the SAT exam structure, general and section-specific test-taking strategies, and the ability to identify and handle difficult or tricky questions. It is an excellent course for students having at least an A1 in both Maths and English in their WAEC or NECO result.
The Scholastic Assessment Test(SAT) is a standardised or entrance test used by colleges, especially in the USA and Canada, to admit students into undergraduate courses. The SAT is a pencil and paper-based test administered to evaluate high school students’ performances on writing, critical reading, and mathematical reasoning, providing common data points for comparing all applicants.
The SAT consists of two main sections:
Evidence-Based Writing and Reading Sessions
Measures your ability to:
- Analyse and interpret the information given in the reading passages.
- Analyse and edit the content of writing passages.
- Understand, articulate and evaluate English commands.
- Improve the structure and organise ideas depicted in the passages.
measures your ability to:
- Understand and evaluate mathematical functions.
- Solve and provide correct answers to mathematical problems.
- Analyse mathematical operations In algebra, solving equations, and data interpretation from tables and graphs.
|Mondays||01:00PM – 03:00PM|
|Tuesdays||12:00PM – 02:00PM|
|Wednesdays||11:00AM – 01:00PM|
|Thursday||01:00PM – 03:00PM|
|Fridays||12:00PM – 02:00PM|
Make the right choice Today